Airbus A350 Family v2
New in AIRBUS A350 - Family v2:
The Airbus A350 is a twin-engine long-range wide-body aircraft. It is the first airliner with a very high percentage of carbon fiber composites. It was designed as a competing model to the Boeing 787 and is the successor to the Airbus A340.
It has two turbofan engines with high bypass ratio.
The maiden flight took place on 14 June-2013. The first A350 was delivered on 22 December 2014 Qatar Airways.
783 aircraft on firm order end of October 2015.
>> to shop ...
- External cockpit section
- 3D elements in the virtual cockpit:
- Window frame, pilot seats
- Use 3D switch
- Gauges: Radar Height, Seatbelt, No Smoke
- Light switches
- MFD's now very easy to read
- Flight dynamic with stall limit
- Trim features
- Texture improvements
- New repaint Air Canada